Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WOOOOOW!!!! WAAAIII!!!! I LOOOOOVE THIS SITE!!! THE ART... AAHHHH!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] *freaks out*

  2. #52
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    remember the Naoya Kitty? I update it a bit, and here's the result. maybe it shoud've been in the coloration section but oh well

  3. #53
    Inactive Member jenny2344's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im sorta new here...but heres my contribution to this board:
    rociel science
    He's (yeah, its a he.... >.< I just can't seem to make him manly enough...! shame) from Angel Sanctuary - Rociel. ^_^ that manga's not on sakura crisis, but its kaori yuki. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    (and in case ur wondering....this was done while i was procastinating my science homework....so thats why theres all those words.... >.<)

    words of advice would help! *is very bothered by fact that everyone who's seen it thinks its a girl* lol ^_^

  4. #54
    Inactive Member aridice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's actually pretty manly (I like the chin). I actually think that generally, in a manga, if you call him a man, he is a man despite how feminine he looks (have you ever seen Kadsuki from Get backers?) . But... maybe making the eyebrow heavier would make him seem slightly more masculine.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can anyone see these drawings?
    Just copy and paste the addresses to your browser window, ne?^^ it should work then...I think... oh yeah btw, the studioaida.envy.nu address on the first pic is my friend's site which has not been updated for around a year ^^;;

    http://www.geocities.com/weirdtako/northFINAL.jpg

    http://www.geocities.com/weirdtako/YumeAki2.jpg

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2003 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Miko-chan ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2003 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Miko-chan ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 17, 2003 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Miko-chan ]</font>

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Deushi Yoshiharu's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see drawings. Me vike. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    What materials did you use?

  7. #57
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the links don't seems to works anymmore but I saw the drawings at dinner time, they are nice, realy. You use the first as your avatar too, I was wondering from where it was. It's hand-collored too, no?

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I can't see the pics... ;_; It says the page is unavailable for viewing... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try copying and pasting the addresses in your browser window... that should work I think...

    Yeah it's hand coloured partly ^^ I looove colour pencils^^ esp the really soft kind XDXDXD...

    or maybe i should set up an account at deviantart?

  10. #60
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah you should set up a DeviantArt account...so that I can stalk your artworks xDDD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •